Canadian Mushroom Farmers would like to thank everyone who purchased fresh mushroom in the PINK trays during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. For every kilogram of fresh mushrooms sold in the pink packages from September 23rd to November 8th, a contribution will be made to the BCSC.
Mushrooms Canada would also like to thank the talented bloggers Mardi, Kathy, Kelly, Louisa, Charmian, Jenny and Isabelle for their gracious recipe donations. Be sure to try each of the fabulous recipes!
1. Mediterranean Mushroom-Stuffed Tomatoes by Mardi of eat. live. travel. write.2. Mushroom Quesadillas by Kathy of Eat Halifax
3. Wild Mushroom Fettuccine by Kelly of The Gouda Life
4. Mushroom Cream Sauce with Pasta by Louisa of Living Lou
5. Browned Butter Mushroom Ravioli with Sage by Charmian of The Messy Baker
6. Arancini di Funghi (Mushroom Risotto Balls) by Jenny of The Brunette Baker
7. Baked Eggs with Mushrooms by Isabelle of Crumb: A Food Blog
For more information on the link between Mushrooms & Breast Cancer visit www.MushroomsGoPINK.ca.